Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Human Resources Manager
Rayburn is a growing generation and transmission (G&T) cooperative. We are looking to add to our dynamic organization of high performing people who carry high accountability and ownership of Rayburn’s core values of respect, integrity, excellence, and innovation, and are creative to meet the challenging demands of their role.
Facilitates planning and execution of meals and events to support Rayburn Country Electric Cooperative, Inc.’s (Rayburn) culture. Provides high-level administrative support and assists with day-to-day operations of Rayburn’s Human Resources Department and other departments at assigned.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES / KNOWLEDGE
- Supports the achievement of the goals and objectives of Rayburn and the Human Resources Department.
- Models and promotes Rayburn values: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, and Innovation.
- Facilitates planning and execution of events including, board meetings, benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, employee training, holiday parties.
- Coordinates employee recognition and celebrations (i.e., anniversaries, birthdays, and Christmas gifts, etc.).
- Coordinates ordering of Rayburn apparel and gifts.
- Provides administrative support to the Human Resources department and other teams as assigned, i.e., The E.A.T. (Employee Activity Team).
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to HRIS system, benefits, and leave; annual drivers records, performance, and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; and training and development.
- Schedules and organizes appointments and meetings for Human Resources department and companywide meetings. Takes minutes of meetings as assigned.
- Answers and directs external phone calls.
- Proofreads and prepares documents and correspondence produced by department.
- Assists with periodic updates of accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Assist with preparation of human resource reports.
- Assists with Human Resources department research.
- Coordinates travel and lodging reservations for Rayburn employees.
- Collaborates and assists with refresh, (i.e., lobby, kitchen, etc.) and holiday decorations.
- Complies with all policies, procedures, and confidentiality agreements effective as a result of employment with Rayburn.
- Shares information with Rayburn management and staff, contractors, and other third parties in a timely manner, as required.
- Delegates jobs and tasks to appropriate employees, providing complete information and resources to properly complete such jobs and tasks.
- Provides Rayburn management with updates and/or reports on work and tasks as requested or required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor or executive management.
Job Specifications / Skills Required
AA in Business Field or equivalent experience preferred.
Valid driver’s license required.
|Experience:||Minimum of two years of experience in administration preferred.|
As directed by supervisor and/or executive management.
I verify that I have received, reviewed and fully understand the job description above. I further understand that I am responsible for the satisfactory execution of the functions described therein, under all conditions as described.
The requirements and specifications listed above are intended to describe the general function and level of employee assigned to this classification. They are not intended to limit any additional responsibilities, duties, and/or skills that may be required of the incumbent or employee.