We may share personal information with our third party service providers, suppliers, vendors, professional advisors and business partners, which may include IT service providers, financial institutions and payment providers, customer relationship management vendors, other cloud-based solutions providers, lawyers, accountants, auditors and other professional advisors. We contract with such vendors and advisers to ensure that they only process your personal information under our instructions and ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal information. We share personal information with these third parties to help us:
- With the uses described in the How We Use Information section above;
- In the operation, management, improvement, research and analysis of our services;
- With our marketing and promotional projects, such as sending you information about products and services you may like and other promotions (provided you have not unsubscribed from receiving such marketing and promotional information from us); and
- Comply with your directions or any consent you have provided us.
We may share personal information with law enforcement and regulatory authorities or other third parties as required or permitted by law for the purpose of:
- Responding to a subpoena, court order, or other legal processes
- Defending, protecting, or enforcing our rights
- Assisting in the event of an emergency
- Complying with applicable law
In accordance with applicable law, we may also transfer or assign personal information to third parties as a result of, or in connection with, a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, bankruptcy, reorganization, or liquidation. If we are involved in defending a legal claim, we may disclose personal information about you that is relevant to the claim to third parties as a result of, or in connection with, the associated legal proceedings.
We share non-personal information with third parties as reasonably necessary to meet our business needs.