We primarily use personal information to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, but we may also use personal information to do any or all of the following:
- Facilitate your interactions and transactions with us, such as requests for support or additional Services;
- Respond to your requests, communications, suggestions, comments, inquiries, and requests (including your feedback about our Services);
- Administer our relationship with you;
- Develop new products, features, and services;
- Better understand the preferences of our customers;
- Provide personalized Services, including content and ads;
- Provide you with, and improve, relevant marketing offers or information from us or relevant third parties;
- Facilitate your participation in our surveys and promotions;
- Ensure our systems and premises are secure;
- Develop and manage relationships with our business partners;
- Distribute marketing materials and other communication through our website and social media platforms
- Respond to legally binding requests from law enforcement, regulatory authorities, or other third parties;
- Defend, protect or enforce our rights or applicable terms of service or to fulfill our legal or contractual obligations;
- Manage any dispute and accidents and take legal or other professional advice;
- To prevent fraud or the recurrence of fraud;
- Assist in the event of an emergency;
- Comply with applicable law; or
- Any other purpose with your consent.
We may also combine your personal information collected through various sources, including information collected through our Services, and develop a customer profile that will be used for the purposes above.
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, we only retain personal information for as long as we need to use the information for the purposes listed above, including for legal, regulatory, backup, archival, accounting, marketing, communication, and/or audit purposes.
We may use personal information to create non-personal information. We may use non-personal information for any legitimate business purpose.
If you are an employee or apply for a position with us, we primarily use personal information to run the business and manage our relationship with you during the recruitment process, while you are working for us, when your employment ends, and after you have left. This includes using personal information to comply with the terms of your employment or your employment contract, if any, and protect your rights. We may also use personal information to comply with legal or regulatory obligations (e.g., complying with duties under applicable employment, social security, and tax regulations).
We may also use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Employee administration and operational functions (including payroll and benefits administration);
- Facilitating human resources (HR) functions, such as, recruitment, career development, training, talent management, performance management, appraisals, and disciplinary and complaint management;
- Business management and planning including internal administration with other members of our group of companies;
- Processing employee work-related claims (for example, insurance and worker’s compensation claims);
- Communicating our vision, mission, and values for internal and external use through various media sources, including our website, social media profiles/platforms, employee newsletters, and any other medium;
- Accounting and auditing;
- Conducting performance reviews and determining performance requirements;
- Assessing qualifications for a particular job or task;
- Set up accounts in relation with management of expenses and professional travels;
- Detecting and preventing any inappropriate conduct or breach of our policies, including securing and protecting our systems, resources, intellectual property, confidential information, and assets;
- Gathering evidence for disciplinary action or termination;
- Protecting against harm to the rights, property, or safety of us or our affiliates, our employees, contractors, members, or the public;
- Administration of benefits relating to your spouse or dependents;
- Emergency contact purposes;
- Complying with health and safety obligations; and
- Complying with court orders and applicable law.
We may also combine your personal information collected through various sources and develop an employee profile that will be used for the purposes above.
As part of its ongoing compliance obligations, we as an employer may monitor company information, which may include employees’ personal information and data usage to ensure appropriate and lawful use of our information technology (IT) systems; maintain cost control, protect property and proprietary information; and ensure employees fulfil their duties and comply with company policies.
- We have the right, at any time, to monitor and preserve any communications utilizing the company network and systems, including data or information access and usage.
- Monitoring will include (i) hardware and software based IT security applications to prevent unauthorized access or activity relating to company systems used by the employee’s device and (ii) in certain cases an inspection of the employee’s device as part of an internal audit or investigation.
- Information collected in connection with the use of devices to access and use company data or information may be accessed and reviewed by the following, each on a need-to-know basis:
- Employee’s supervisors and management
- Person acting for or on behalf of Rayburn
- HR department
- Legal department
- IT department
We may use personal information we collect about related persons to:
- Communicate with related persons about benefits and services they are eligible for, events or activities our personnel invite related persons to, or in the event of an emergency;
- Administer the benefits and services related persons are eligible for;
- Respond to requests and inquiries related persons may send to us;
- Conduct internal investigations, audits, compliance, risk management, problem resolution and security operations;
- Fulfil contractual obligations to related persons and other third parties; and
- Comply with applicable law, rule, regulation, legal proceeding and government investigations, including relating to tax reporting and immigration.