Benefits play an important role in making Rayburn a great place to work. We are committed to ensuring our compensation and benefits are competitive and suitable for employees and their families.
- Medical – Medical coverage includes comprehensive health care, prescription drug plan, and telemedicine.
- Dental – Dental coverage includes preventative, basic, major, and orthodontic care.
- Vision – Vision coverage is an available option and includes eye exams, lenses and frames, or contact lens.
- Basic Life Insurance – Employees receive basic life insurance at no cost. Employees may elect optional life insurance and choose from various levels of life insurance for their spouse and children.
- 401(k) Plan – Employees can prepare for retirement through participation in Rayburn’s 401(k) Plan with an employer match and pre-tax or Roth after-tax contributions. Employees can choose from a broad range of investment options and roll over eligible funds from a previous employer.
- Time Off – Rayburn offers generous personal time off and paid holidays to ensure employees have a healthy work-life balance. The amount of paid-time-off varies depending on years of service.
- Community Outreach – Rayburn encourages employees to support causes and the community through Rayburn’s Matching Charitable Contribution Program.
- Wellness – Rayburn is dedicated to promoting a healthy lifestyle for our employees and encourages all team members to participate in our company wellness programs.