Last Updated and Effective: April 29, 2022
We collect two basic types of information from you when you provide it to us or interact with us: personal information and non-personal information.
Personal information includes all information that relates to you or which are opinions about you personally and either identifies or may be used to identify you personally (collectively, “personal information”). We may only collect the following, limited types of personal information from you depending upon the device you are using and how you interact with us or use or interact with our Services, such as your:
- Contact Information. Name, address (including address history), email address, phone number, and other contact information.
- Device Information. IP address, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device type, device identifiers, and information about how you use our Services.
- Payment Information. Credit and debit card, bank account, and other financial information necessary to send and receive payments.
We strive to uphold data minimization principles and only seek to collect personal information from you for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice. You can always refuse to provide your personal information, but please note that some personal information is necessary to provide our Services.
If you are an employee or apply for a position with us, we may collect the following types of personal information from you depending upon the device you are using and how you interact with us, such as your:
- Contact Information. Name, email address, postal address, phone number, business contact information, beneficiary and emergency contact information, and other contact information.
- Demographic Information. Date of birth, gender, nationality, race, marital and dependent status.
- Government Identification. Social Security number, driver’s license number, or other government identification numbers.
- Financial Information. Compensation, benefits, tax information related to payroll, expenses, bank account information, bonus and pension information, and company credit card usage.
- Employment Related Information. Information regarding performance, discipline, grievance, training, previous employment or work history, leave requests and absences, and background checks.
- Company Equipment Information. Information regarding use of company IT systems including email, internet systems, computers, laptops (including via remote access) telephone systems and mobile devices; reviewing network traffic e-mails or other messages or data sent or received through our systems and inspecting data stored on individual file directories, hard drives or printed electronic media.
- Correspondence. Communications and letters, including correspondence about a pay raise or to your mortgage company confirming your salary.
- Education Information. Education history, certifications, and qualifications.
- Physical or Mental Health Information. Health and attendance records, medical records resulting from on-the-job injuries or accidents.
- Other. Photograph, video, audio, and other personal details included in a resume or cover letter, if applicable.
Non-personal information includes information that does not personally identify you or information that has been anonymized (collectively, “non-personal information”). When we combine non-personal information with personal information, we treat the combined information as personal information.
Please be aware, if you do not provide information when requested, we may be unable in some circumstances to comply with our obligations, and we will inform you about the implications of that decision.
As a result of certain individuals’ relationships with you, such as family members, we may collect and process personal information about those individuals (“related persons”). We collect personal information about related persons in connection with emergency contacts and the benefits we provide. This information may include:
- Contact information. Name, email, postal address, phone number, and emergency contact information.
- Identification information. Photograph, Social Security number or other government identification number.
- Benefits information. Information necessary to extend the benefits and services that may be available to a related person as a family member or related person of our employees, including insurance-related information, claims-related information, and disbursement-related information.
Although we often collect the information described above directly from the employee, we may also collect this information from the related persons, as well as our benefit administrators. In addition, we may also collect this information through service providers and other third parties that collect it on our behalf.
You may provide us with personal information in several ways, including, for example when you:
- Visit our website or use our Services;
- Correspond with us in any way, including through questionnaires, and surveys;
- Sign up to receive our newsletter or promotional information;
- Ask for customer service, support, or other assistance;
- Apply for employment with us;
- Communicate during the course of employment with us, including during onboarding and offboarding;
- Participate in a job interview;
- Contact us and disclose personal information to us; or
- Communicate or interact with us in any other way, online or offline, including through our Services.
We may collect personal information in several ways, including in person, in writing, over the phone, by email, online through social media platforms (e.g., LinkedIn) or our websites, via video, or via other live recordings.
Like many websites and apps, we use “cookies”, which are small text files that are stored on your computer or equipment when you visit certain online pages that record your preferences and actions, including how you use the website. We use this information for analytics purposes which allows us to improve your browsing experience. The information we collect through these technologies will also be used to manage your session. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as “necessary” are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. These necessary cookies cannot be disabled.
For your options regarding opting out of cookies, please see the Your Choices section below.
Offline Interactions & Other Sources
We also may collect personal information from other sources, such as our partners or third party service providers, or from our offline interactions with you for the purposes listed in the How We Use Personal Information section below, including to enable us to verify or update information contained in our records and to better customize the Services for you.
Social Media Integration
Our Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from social media platforms. You may choose to connect to us through a social media platform, such as Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter, and when you do, we may collect additional information from you, including the information listed in the Types of Information We Collect section above. Please be advised that social media platforms may also collect information from you. When you click on a social plug-in, such as Facebook’s “Like” button or Twitter’s “Tweet” button, that particular social network’s plugin will be activated and your browser will directly connect to that provider’s servers. We encourage you to review the social media platforms’ usage and disclosure policies and practices, including the data security practices, before using them.
We primarily use personal information to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, but we may also use personal information to do any or all of the following:
- Facilitate your interactions and transactions with us, such as requests for support or additional Services;
- Respond to your requests, communications, suggestions, comments, inquiries, and requests (including your feedback about our Services);
- Administer our relationship with you;
- Develop new products, features, and services;
- Better understand the preferences of our customers;
- Provide personalized Services, including content and ads;
- Provide you with, and improve, relevant marketing offers or information from us or relevant third parties;
- Facilitate your participation in our surveys and promotions;
- Ensure our systems and premises are secure;
- Develop and manage relationships with our business partners;
- Distribute marketing materials and other communication through our website and social media platforms
- Respond to legally binding requests from law enforcement, regulatory authorities, or other third parties;
- Defend, protect or enforce our rights or applicable terms of service or to fulfill our legal or contractual obligations;
- Manage any dispute and accidents and take legal or other professional advice;
- To prevent fraud or the recurrence of fraud;
- Assist in the event of an emergency;
- Comply with applicable law; or
- Any other purpose with your consent.
We may also combine your personal information collected through various sources, including information collected through our Services, and develop a customer profile that will be used for the purposes above.
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, we only retain personal information for as long as we need to use the information for the purposes listed above, including for legal, regulatory, backup, archival, accounting, marketing, communication, and/or audit purposes.
We may use personal information to create non-personal information. We may use non-personal information for any legitimate business purpose.
If you are an employee or apply for a position with us, we primarily use personal information to run the business and manage our relationship with you during the recruitment process, while you are working for us, when your employment ends, and after you have left. This includes using personal information to comply with the terms of your employment or your employment contract, if any, and protect your rights. We may also use personal information to comply with legal or regulatory obligations (e.g., complying with duties under applicable employment, social security, and tax regulations).
We may also use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Employee administration and operational functions (including payroll and benefits administration);
- Facilitating human resources (HR) functions, such as, recruitment, career development, training, talent management, performance management, appraisals, and disciplinary and complaint management;
- Business management and planning including internal administration with other members of our group of companies;
- Processing employee work-related claims (for example, insurance and worker’s compensation claims);
- Communicating our vision, mission, and values for internal and external use through various media sources, including our website, social media profiles/platforms, employee newsletters, and any other medium;
- Accounting and auditing;
- Conducting performance reviews and determining performance requirements;
- Assessing qualifications for a particular job or task;
- Set up accounts in relation with management of expenses and professional travels;
- Detecting and preventing any inappropriate conduct or breach of our policies, including securing and protecting our systems, resources, intellectual property, confidential information, and assets;
- Gathering evidence for disciplinary action or termination;
- Protecting against harm to the rights, property, or safety of us or our affiliates, our employees, contractors, members, or the public;
- Administration of benefits relating to your spouse or dependents;
- Emergency contact purposes;
- Complying with health and safety obligations; and
- Complying with court orders and applicable law.
We may also combine your personal information collected through various sources and develop an employee profile that will be used for the purposes above.
As part of its ongoing compliance obligations, we as an employer may monitor company information, which may include employees’ personal information and data usage to ensure appropriate and lawful use of our information technology (IT) systems; maintain cost control, protect property and proprietary information; and ensure employees fulfil their duties and comply with company policies.
- We have the right, at any time, to monitor and preserve any communications utilizing the company network and systems, including data or information access and usage.
- Monitoring will include (i) hardware and software based IT security applications to prevent unauthorized access or activity relating to company systems used by the employee’s device and (ii) in certain cases an inspection of the employee’s device as part of an internal audit or investigation.
- Information collected in connection with the use of devices to access and use company data or information may be accessed and reviewed by the following, each on a need-to-know basis:
- Employee’s supervisors and management
- Person acting for or on behalf of Rayburn
- HR department
- Legal department
- IT department
We may use personal information we collect about related persons to:
- Communicate with related persons about benefits and services they are eligible for, events or activities our personnel invite related persons to, or in the event of an emergency;
- Administer the benefits and services related persons are eligible for;
- Respond to requests and inquiries related persons may send to us;
- Conduct internal investigations, audits, compliance, risk management, problem resolution and security operations;
- Fulfil contractual obligations to related persons and other third parties; and
- Comply with applicable law, rule, regulation, legal proceeding and government investigations, including relating to tax reporting and immigration.
We may share personal information with our third party service providers, suppliers, vendors, professional advisors and business partners, which may include IT service providers, financial institutions and payment providers, customer relationship management vendors, other cloud-based solutions providers, lawyers, accountants, auditors and other professional advisors. We contract with such vendors and advisers to ensure that they only process your personal information under our instructions and ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal information. We share personal information with these third parties to help us:
- With the uses described in the How We Use Information section above;
- In the operation, management, improvement, research and analysis of our services;
- With our marketing and promotional projects, such as sending you information about products and services you may like and other promotions (provided you have not unsubscribed from receiving such marketing and promotional information from us); and
- Comply with your directions or any consent you have provided us.
We may share personal information with law enforcement and regulatory authorities or other third parties as required or permitted by law for the purpose of:
- Responding to a subpoena, court order, or other legal processes
- Defending, protecting, or enforcing our rights
- Assisting in the event of an emergency
- Complying with applicable law
In accordance with applicable law, we may also transfer or assign personal information to third parties as a result of, or in connection with, a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, bankruptcy, reorganization, or liquidation. If we are involved in defending a legal claim, we may disclose personal information about you that is relevant to the claim to third parties as a result of, or in connection with, the associated legal proceedings.
We share non-personal information with third parties as reasonably necessary to meet our business needs.
We are dedicated to ensuring the security of your personal information. We use physical, electronic, and administrative security measures appropriate to the risks and sensitivity of the personal information we collect. We aim to provide secure transmission of your personal information from your devices to our servers. We have processes to store personal information that we have collected in secure operating environments. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose your personal information to you. We try our best to safeguard personal information once we receive it, but please understand that no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you suspect an unauthorized use or security breach of your personal information, please contact us immediately using the information below.
Our Services are not for children or those under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children or other persons who are under 13 years of age. Individuals who are children or those under the age of 13 should not attempt to provide us with any personal information. If you think we have received personal information from children or those under the age of 13, please contact us immediately using the information below.
We do not share personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes without your consent. We do not allow anyone to post any personal information or content using our Services.
We offer you certain choices in connection with your personal information.
Access to Your Personal Information
You may request access to the personal information that we collect, use, and disclose about you. To submit a request, please contact us using the information below.
Updating Your Personal Information
The accuracy of the personal information we have about you is very important. To submit a request to update or correct your information, please contact us using the information below.
Email Communications / Direct Marketing
You may have the opportunity to receive certain communications from us related to our Services. If you provide us with your email address in order to receive communications, you can opt-out of marketing emails at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of our emails and adjusting your email preferences. Please note that certain emails may be necessary for the operation of our Services. You will continue to receive these necessary emails, if lawful and appropriate, even if you unsubscribe from our optional marketing communications.
Cookies / Beacons
Network Advertising Initiative
Certain websites you visit may provide options regarding advertisements you receive. If you wish to minimize the amount of targeted advertising you receive, you can opt-out of certain network advertising programs through the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) Opt-Out Page or through the Digital Advertising Alliance Opt-Out Tool. Please note that even if you choose to remove your personal information (opt-out) you will still see advertisements while you’re browsing online. However, the advertisements you see may be less relevant to you. For more information or to opt-out of certain online behavioral advertising, please visit Your Ad Choices website.
Additionally, many advertising network programs allow you to view and manage the interest categories that they have compiled from your online browsing activities. These interest categories help determine the types of targeted advertisements you may receive. The NAI Opt-Out Page provides a tool that identifies its member companies that have cookies on your browser and provides links to those companies.
Do Not Track
Some devices and browsers support a “Do Not Track” (or, DNT) feature, a privacy preference that you can set in certain browsers, which is intended to be a signal to websites and services that you do not wish to be tracked across different websites or online services you visit.
Please note that we cannot control how third party websites or online services you visit through our website respond to Do Not Track signals. Check the privacy policies of those third parties for information on their privacy practices. Our Services do not currently change the way they operate upon detection of a Do Not Track or similar signal.
Our website and Services may contain links to other websites or apps operated by third parties. Please be advised that the practices described in this Privacy Notice do not apply to information gathered through these third party websites and apps. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the actions and privacy policies of third parties and other websites and apps.
Attn: Legal Department
PO Box 37
Rockwall, Texas 75087